In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations (Royal Decree 1720/2007); as well as the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Business name: Logia Tattoo S.L.
- NIF: B66662073
- Address: c / Tarragona 84-90 Local 1 y 2, 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona)
- Email: [email protected]
- Activity: Retail sale of sunglasses
Principles that we apply to users’ personal information
In the treatment of personal data, we apply the following principles, according to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: if we are going to process your personal data for any specific purpose, we will always require your consent.
- Principle of data minimization: we will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining user data
At Logia Tattoo S.L. We obtain the data of web users through:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter subscription form
- Service request form
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, Protection of Personal Data and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD 3/2018) and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), sending an email to [email protected], or a letter along with a photocopy of your ID to the following address: c / Tarragona 84-90 Local 1 y 2, 08015 Barcelona (Barcelona).
Our website may collect personal information such as: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of collected information
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep track of users, orders if applicable, and improve our products and services.
Emails may be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may provide you with some benefit. These emails will be sent to the address you provide us and may be canceled at any time.
LOGIA TATTOO S.L. is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited the website and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again. As a user of www.logialifestyle.com we inform you that we collect information for this remarketing function at www.logialifestyle.com.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it will collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent in order to request permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting this file, the cookie is created and then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalized service.
Third Party Links and Social Media
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or the protection of your data on those other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies, so it is recommended that you consult them to confirm that you agree with them.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, LOGIA TATTOO S.L. Shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help LOGIA TATTOO S.L. to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of seomataro.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ Automattic Inc., – processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to LOGIA TATTOO S.L.
- Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to LOGIA TATTOO S.L.
By browsing logialifestyle.com, unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Insights
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Control of your personal information
At any time you can restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Every time we ask you to fill out a form, such as the user registration, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by email. In case you have checked the option to receive our newsletter or advertisement you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Updated May 2020